Choose the Right Tax Forms!

If you’re like most people who must file annual tax returns, there’s a dizzying array of forms. Here are top Internal Revenue Service Tax Forms you might want to know about, to make it easier for you.

Form 1040 - U.S. Individual Tax Return

This is the basic IRS tax form most U.S. filers use for their annual tax return. You might have to use this form depending on your age, filing status and gross income. Even if you had no taxable income but are eligible for a tax refund or credit, this might be the correct form for you.

Form 1099 - INT, Interest Income
You might receive a Form 1099-INT from banks or other financial institutions if they paid you a certain amount of interest on your deposits. In many cases, you’ll have to pay tax on the interest the form lists and report it on your tax return.

Form 1099-MISC - Miscellaneous Income
Self-employed people generally receive this form from each client that paid them throughout the year. It reports the total earnings received, and you must report that income on your tax return. As a freelancer or independent contractor, this form replaces a Form W-2 you receive working for a traditional employer.

Form W-4 - Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
You don’t file Form W-4 with your annual tax return or send it to the IRS. Instead, you give it to your employer to instruct them on how much tax to withhold from your gross paycheck and remit to the taxing authorities. This form includes a worksheet to help you calculate the amount. You file a new W-4 if you change employers. You can also file a new Form W-4 with your current employer if your circumstances change, for example, if you have a baby and want to claim an additional dependent.

Form W-2 - Wage and Tax Statement
People often confuse Form W-4 and Form W-2.  Your employer gives you Form W-2 at the end of the calendar year to show the total amount of tax they withheld from your paychecks. Your employer also provides a copy of the Form W-2 to the IRS, Social Security Administration and some state taxing authorities. These taxing entities match up the amounts you claim as income with the amounts your employer reports they paid you. Because your employer sends this form to the IRS, you do not need to file it with your tax return.


Our W-2 and 1099-R Forms Blank Paper 4-Up Version "NO Instructions on Back" for Laser and Ink Jet Printer is one of our most Popular formats in Tax Forms and is perfect for reporting wages paid tips and other compensation. These W-2 forms Meets all government and IRS filing requirements. This form come with one filling per sheet and comes with 100 sheets per pack


No matter which forms you need to file, always make sure you use the correct tax year versions. For example, during the 2019 tax season, file your tax forms for the 2019 tax year.